October 25, 2009

Pumpkin carving

preparing the pumpkins

serious faces..haha.. and kelly playin with a scalpel

our finished pumpkins. (L-R) Grandpa Fred, the headless horseman, and a bat

yesterday our friends kelly and spencer came over for some pizza and pumpkin carving. This was my first time believe it or not. I've cleaned pumpkins out before but my dad always did the carving. The one on the left is mine.. grandpa fred. Ha! it was supposed to be a witch but ended up lookin more like an old man so we named him Grandpa Fred. haha! it was lots of fun.
Good food, good fun, great company. Thanks for comin guys!

3 comments:

  1. Ha, Drew's face in the first picture cracks me up. I'm impressed with your pumpkin skills, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you look smokin' hot, too. I swear I'm done now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but only in the first one. I dont know what happened to me and all my makeup during our carving session *shoulder shrug*

    ReplyDelete