May 12, 2009

One year down, eternity to go...

Thats right, Drew and I are coming up on our one year anniversary. Crazy huh. I cant believe its gone that fast!!

School is down for drew, finally. no worries, he's still a genius. He thinks his gpa might have slipped to a 3.94. oh no! heaven forbid. haha. he;s great. And with school being done and summer right next door, it's Rasmussen family vaca time. Yep, the Rasmussen clan (plus me and drew-we're solomons remember) are heading to Nauvoo next Wednesday. I've been before as you Ft Smith stake kids remember, we went for youth conference a couple years ago. But it'll be exciting. I'll be able to actually do a session in the Nauvoo temple. Drew has never been before so that'll be fun. Also, Paige's recently baptized boyfriend, Nimit, is coming too. so that'll be awesome to watch him recomfirm what he was just taught. So be ready for tons of pictures of the trip in future posts.

Welp, We're over to Famous Daves. yum yum

-Nikki

3 comments:

  1. I love the title of this post! It's so funny!

    Um...Nauvoo YC was more than a couple of years ago. I think it was six years ago. That's right...SIX.

    NIKKI. We're morbidly old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, we sure are getting up there.
    and I do realized it was much longer than a couple years, ive never really used that word or a 'few' correctly. haha. i know what i mean, thats all that matters right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for marriage! Reece and are coming up on our anniversary too...10 days! =) I'm still SO sad I didn't get to go to your wedding OR even one of your many receptions!!! I was so bummed.

    And yes, we're SO old!

    ReplyDelete