April 25, 2009

My life's mixtape

- Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
- Put it on shuffle
- Press play
- For every question, type the song that's playing
- When you go to a new question, press the next button
- Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool either.


1. Opening Credits: Franklin, Paramore

2. Waking Up: Send me an angel, Thrice

3. First Day At School: All down hill from here, New Found Glory

4. Falling In Love: Hundred, The Fray

5. Fight Song: Hysteria, Muse

6. Breaking Up: Tune out, the Format

7. Prom: Say goodbye, The Click Five

8. Life: Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the year, Fall Out Boy

9. Mental Breakdown: Super Duper Love (are you diggin on on), Joss Stone

10. Driving: Allison Knause, The Stills

11. Flashback: I believe I can fly, Me first and the gimme gimmes

12. Getting back together: Panis Angelicus, Josh Groban

13. Losing your virginity: You to thank, Ben folds

14. Wedding: Reflections, From Autum to Ashes

15. Birth of Child: Wretched Boy, donots (hahaha!!)

16. Final Battle: Throw your body in the air, MXPX

17. Funeral Song: Rocket, Mae

18. The end credits: Over my head (Better off dead), Sum 41

I'm happy with that. I probably wouldnt have picked them myself but I think it'd make for a good mixtape. Matter of fact, I'm guna burn a CD with them all on it right now. Enjoy

-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment