March 30, 2009

Is the end coming?

Well we were informed on Sunday that our road through nursery might be coming to an end. I must say, even though i wasnt stoked to have the nursery calling, its kind of spoiled me in not having to do too much. Its very low key.

Where will this next calling take us......
the library. oh boy. haha! but like i said before, this is just a chance. they still need to find our replacements.

On the bright side, after being in the ward almost a year, maybe i'll finally be able to meet some people in it!

3 comments:

  1. I would take the library calling any day of the week! Hopefully the replacements come through and people don't decline the calling like they are the primary chorister position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. Nursery was my first calling in Tahlequah too. After about a year, I was released, and I still really didn't know anybody. It was kind of painful, I won't lie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with meeting people in it! LOL...I am in the primary and don't really know many people. :( Sad day! But it's ok, it's totally worth it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete