April 01, 2012

conference weekend

so i think this is maybe the second time in my life I watched 4 sessions of conference. I use watched loosely. It was on going but I dont know how much was absorbed. Parker was awake during the sessions so I was a little distracted. He walked around with this little walker alot and would fuss when he was at the end of a path and needed it to be turned. haha. but he did watch a little bit too.
he probably stood like this for most of that guys talk.

Drew was studying for a final he has on monday. but when he did come out of isolation parker got a little cuddly with him.
he likes to rub his face on drews beard.

Parker had his second taste of salsa. He liked it much better this time. Drew was feeding it to him by the chip full (chip used as a spoon, P didnt get any chips)

on Sunday we got together with some other dental school families for breakfast before conference. it was some tasty food! This get together was alot bigger than the one we held last conference. I have a feeling it will only continue to get bigger. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment