June 21, 2010

FOUR DAYS!

Thats right, the week has arrived. Drew takes the 'big one' Friday @ noon. I cant believe its been 6 weeks already. Luckily for both of us it went super fast! We're soooo ready for this test to be over! But don't worry, Drew will do amazing! But sending those positive vibes wouldn't hurt ;)



We're gunna celebrate this ordeal finally being over, where else but at Oreganos! Come party too, I'm not sure which location or what the exact time will be, but get at me as that day comes closer.



AND!! Our lovely friends will be providing us with a lake trip next Tuesday. Thats right, a full day of Drew not studying or working. Oh it will be glorious! (but I'm not inviting you to this. sorry. its not my place to invite people, since we were the ones invited in the first place. sorry)



AND!!!! We're going to Tennessee! 4th of July here we come. I havent seen fireworks since summer of '07 when I lived in Utah. Its been even longer for Drew since his last time was on his mission in the midwest. We're super excited. We'll be spending most of our time here (see below) at what I like to call the Rasmussen Plantation. Comes equiped with a large pond in front with a deck on 18 acres. And of course, amazing home cooking from non other than Deb. Oh man I'm so excited!




But the party wont stop once we get back. Nope, it'll be Drews 24th Birthday that week and the following week Clint comes home! Wahoo!!

Yay for summer finally finding the Solomons!

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo lucky! I'm jealous of all your fun. But of course you deserve it with all the time Drew was studying! When do you change locations to more north Harris... if you get my hint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, um....sometime in july. prolly once we get back from TN around the time his bro gets home

    ReplyDelete