August 26, 2009

Institute

so tonight was my first night of my book of mormon institute class. I really like the teacher. Theres a girl in there that might cause some problems but the teacher is real chill so itll work out. I like bein able to leave with stuff I didnt know before I went. Thats my favorite. So after class they had pizza and such. At first I was debating on whether I wanted to stay or not. I did end up staying and inviting myself to a table. I just didnt really felt like I belonged. they are all college students, single college students. I had announced that I was married and it was like a red flag went up. I dont regret being married, I just feel out of place at institute. But you know, I'm there to learn. Increase my spirituality. Not "fit in" I guess I'm right back in to the fellowshipping circle. ha! thats the only way I can meet people I swear. No one reaches out to me.

Also today I got a crown put on my front tooth. That tooth has been giving me problems for years. so it was about time. And since we finally have dental insurance I took advantage. I dont really like the temperary tooth, but what can you do. the color looks tons better. He also trimmed back the gums on that tooth. I had some excess, but thats what is makin it look so bad right now. I'll do a before and after pic later. Once my gums are so red and swollen.

But yep! thats what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment